Administrator role users are responsible for the reactivation of ‘Auto-document storage’ functionality in GMO Sign.
1. Login to your GMO Sign account and click on Users.
2. Search for username in which auto-document is to be enabled. Once found, click on Details icon.
3. Click on Edit button present in 'User Information' field.
4. Check the checkbox of Auto document save field to reactivate the same. Now, click on Renew for archiving defined settings.
5. You will be navigated back to user registration page where Renewed message gets displayed.
6. To activate auto-document storage, it is mandatory to go through the ‘email verification procedure'. And for this, ask the person to log into his or her GMO Sign account (whose username was mentioned at Step (2)).
7. Click on Yes and open your mail account.
8. Its time to click on the present URL and re-enter email id and password for successful completion of email verification. Ensure that the credentials at Step (6) and (8) should be same.
9. A process completion message appears to denote that the mail verification proceedings have been finished. Click on Home and begin with usage of auto-document storage feature in GMO Sign.