Through the user group settings or bulk folder settings in GMO Sign, administrators or Power users can pre-define folder settings for each internal user who generate workflow requests through our signing solution.
(1) Go to Users, click on User Groups, and select the user group from the drop-down menu of User Group field. The user group would be the one for which default folder settings would be defined. [Video Preview]
(2) Scroll down the webpage and stop at Default Folder Settings section. Here the list of 'folders' would appear whose access permission are granted to the selected user group. For example -
- Use case 1 - User group 'Support' has been permitted with permission to access 'Sales Contract' and 'Applicants' folder. In such case, only these 2 mentioned folders would get listed in Default Folder Settings field.
- Use case 2 - User group 'Product Management' has right to access folders - 'Designing Documents', 'Sales Contract', and 'Customers Agreement'. In this case, these three folders would get listed in Default Folder Settings field.
- Use Case 3 - If a user group say, 'Development' does not have access to any of the folders, none of the folders would be displayed in Default Folder Settings field.
Note - All folders present at organizational level would not be displayed on the selection of any user group. Administrators need to provide 'user group' the access to particular folder for which he wants to enable default settings. For more details, visit this article.
(3) From the list of displayed folders, check the checkbox of only those folders that you want to define as default, in 'Set as default' column. You can define more than one folders for a single user group.
(4) In case you want to limit users of the particular user group from removing the pre-defined folders to auto-store documents then, enable the 'Restrict Edits' checkbox of the associated folder.
(5) Finally, save these settings by clicking on Update button. [Video Preview]
Once the default folder settings are enabled for a particular user group, the workflow documents created by users of this group would be automatically stored in the respective folder without defining them manually. [Video Preview]