An admin is responsible for imposing privacy to the documents present in a folder. It can be done by assigning permissions to the user groups in GMO Sign. In case, administrators do not specify permissions then, their folder(s) will be visible to everyone.
|Points to be Noted :
Steps to Define Permissions for Folder Access
1. Go to the Documents section and click on the folder icon.
2. Look for your folder, click on it and then, click Edit.
3. In ‘Authority Setting section’, go to ‘Non-registered’ column. Now, click on the user groups whom you want to provide access permission. For multiple selection, press the Ctrl key.
4. Click Add to move selected user groups from ‘Non-registered’ to registered column. The group added in another column and the users who belong to the group are displayed at the bottom of same column. [Video Preview]
5. Click on Renew button to save the folder access permission settings.
Please Note – If you wish to remove folder access permission from a user group, shift the respective user group from registered to non-registered column. You can do this by using delete key.