(Released on March 17, 2021)
Use this feature to change the default time zone to your local time. For this, simply execute the following steps :
1) Login to your GMO Sign administrator account.
2) From left-hand side menu, click on Admin Panel.
3) Here, you have to select Time Zone option from associated list.
4) Open the menu by clicking on drop-down button. This displays different time zone options.
5) Look for your preferred time zone and click on it for selection.
6) Click on Save button.
7) ‘Details are updated’ – This message appears when the time zone settings get successfully updated.
Note – Update made by you in time zone is applicable to all users in your Sign account.
Where will be the Updated Time Zone Reflected?
When you have changed time zone settings, it will be reflected in signed PDF file and Operational Logs. For review, you can refer following steps :
- Generate a request to sign documents via GMO Sign.
- Once the signer is done with signing scenario, download signed PDF.
- When you open signed file, you will notice the updated time in Signing Time.