- To apply digital signatures, a user should have created a PIN code in their user profile. Refer to this article on how to generate a User’s PIN code.
- The User will be required to enter their PIN code at the time of applying digital signatures as method of authentication.
- Initial Setup Note - The Admin will need to link DSS API credentials in GMO Sign.
Applying Digital Signatures
1. A signature request will be sent via email or notified on your GMO Sign home page. Either click on the signature URL present in the email & login to GMO Sign portal. Or, directly click on Signature icon present on GMO Sign dashboard of your account.
2. Initiate the signature procedure by clicking on Start Signing button. [Video Preview]
3. Review the entire document(s) and if all is fine, click on the 'Pen' icon to apply your own signature (Choosing anyone of the 3 options).
4. Once done with signature embedding procedure, click on Enter PIN Code button. [Video Preview]
5. Mention the PIN Code set for your account and then, click on Submit button for the final submission. [Video Preview]