- GMO Sign Digital Signatures are powered by GlobalSign’s Digital Signing Service (DSS).
- First generate API credentials to access your DSS Account.
- Then follow this guide to link your DSS API Credentials in GMO Sign.
|Note: This step only needs to be completed once by an Admin role, unless there is a change in the identity of the organization.|
Complete the Onboarding process :
- Request sales Engineer to assist you with the manual onboarding. Follow these steps for the manual onboarding process: Requesting DSS API credentials Manually
Link your DSS API Credentials in GMO Sign
(1) Click on your Admin Panel from the 'Admin Menu' section.
(2) Navigate to the DSS Mapping tab and enter your API Key and Secret code of DSS being provided previously.
(3) Click the Save button to link your DSS API credentials to your GMO Sign account. [Video Preview]
(4) A successful message indicates that you have linked your API credentials in GMO Sign. Users (with Signer roles and pre-set PIN codes) will now be able to digitally sign documents.
(5) To setup additional Users, click on Users from the left side menu and click the New button. Follow the steps to register new a User here. Also, each User must setup a PIN Code before they digitally sign documents.
Next Step - GMO Sign Digital Signature process overview