After uploading the document, you can send documents to multiple recipients with a single signature request. This can be done by uploading a specified CSV file with information (like email, signer's name, type of signature, signing order, etc.) for multiple recipients. Additionally, you can customize comments, apply security code, and enable signer change permissions, for each recipient present in CSV file.
This saves the need to upload, input and send the same document to multiple recipients for signature requests, one by one.
CSV File Specifications
Download the sample CSV file from Input Information page of the bulk send workflow. [Video Preview]
Open CSV file and enter following values for each signer.
- No (required) – Enter the serial number.
- Partner１_SignOrder (Required) – Enter the signing order of first recipient. In the case of multiple signers, this order can be sequential, parallel or hybrid signing order.
- Partner１_OrganizeNm – It is optional to mention the organization name of recipient.
- Partner１_NameNm(required) – Enter the full name of first signer.
- Partner１_Email(required) – Mention full email address of the first recipient.
- Partner１_Comment – Provide a message in this cell if you want to send a notification to the recipient.
- Partner１_SignType(1:digital sign / 2:e-sign)(required) – It is mandatory to mention either 1 or 2 for digital or electronic signature, respectively.
- Partner１_AccessCode – If you want to secure the workflow documents being sent to first recipient, enter security code in this field. To understand the functionality of access code, refer this article.
- Partner１_SignerChange(1:allow) – It is optional to fill this field. You can either keep it blank or enter 1 for giving authority to signer for changing signing authority. For more details, refer this support guide.
Partner 1, Partner 2, Partner 3, and Partner 4 – are the predefined number of signers in CSV file. These signers will sign same documents in the user-defined signing order. Like – on one document, 1 to 4 signers can apply signatures. And it is completely the requestor’s decision whether he wants signature of only 1 person (or more), on the workflow documents.
Consider following Examples :
1. Suppose you have to send 2 documents of a workflow to 3 different organizations (say, Skincare, Fitness, and Foodie) for signature. And, in each organization, there are three signers from whom you want signatures. In such case, refer following screenshot to understand the way of entering signer’s information in CSV file :
2. Suppose you have to send a template to be signed by your team members. And you wish that each team member signs the document separately and you receive the signed file separate for separate member. In such case, refer following screenshot to understand the way of filling team member’s details in CSV file :
|Note – The number of partners should be similar in all rows of CSV file. For example – you enter information for Partner 1 and Partner 2 in first row then, you have to enter data for Partner 1 and Partner 2 in second row as well. Suppose you mention data for Partner 1 in second row & keeps rest fields blank then, this CSV will not be supported.|
Once you are done with entering of signers’ details in CSV, browse it at the time of workflow creation. And for this, proceed to next section.
Steps to Send Documents to Multiple Recipients Collectively
1. Click on Request Sign >> CSV Bulk Send under Select Documents section.
|Note – Select a preexisting template for bulk send by clicking on ‘CSV Bulk Send’ under ‘Select Template’ section.|
2. Browse the files to be included in bulk send workflow request and then, click on Next. [Video Preview]
3. Mention following details related to the workflow :
a. Workflow Title (Required)
b. Person in Charge (Required)
4. If required, mention the details of approver who will analyze and review the workflow request. For more information, visit this page.
5. Based on number of partners in all rows (present in CSV file), mention Number of signers in each document.
6. Prepare CSV for bulk send and browse it by clicking on Select CSV file option. [Video Preview]
7. Preview rows and columns on GMO Sign panel and then, click on Next.
8. Place the signature image position in the workflow documents for each signer.
9. Check the workflow details for bulk send and if everything is okay, click on Send.
You can track the count of bulk send workflow from Bulk Send History section. And check the status of signatures or approval from Documents section.