1. Login to your GMO Sign profile and click on <Your Name>. Click Remove in Two-factor authentication field.
2. Enter the account password to authenticate and click on Remove.
3. 2FA was disabled - This statement appears to inform you that two-factor authentication has been disabled.
4. Remove account information from Google authenticator app in your smartphone.
5. For account deletion, launch the app and click on Edit Settings icon.
6. Select the account you want to delete and then, tap on Delete.
In case, you wish to re-activate two-factor authentication, visit how to enable two-factor authentication in GMO Sign.
Extra Tip - Refer backup code functionality support article to get five different verification codes for two-factor authentication. Out of five, anyone code can be used [at once] to login.