Upgrade the GMO Sign profile security by activating two-factor authentication. By default, it is deactivated.
1. Sign into your GMO Sign profile and click on <Your Name>. Go to Two-factor authentication and click on Activate button.
2. Mention the password of your GMO Sign account for authentication purpose. Click on Next to generate a QR code.
3. Launch Google Authenticator app in your smartphone.
4. Tap on Start Settings >> Scan barcode. Here, you gave command to open camera program and scan the barcode, opened on your laptop. [Video Preview]
5. Once done with scanning of barcode, registration gets completed.
6. A six-digit OTP will be originated in Google Authenticator app. Enter this OTP in GMO Sign.
7. A confirmation message indicates that two-factor authentication has been enabled in your GMO Sign profile.
Please Note - If incorrect one-time password is entered, an error message displays.
8. Experience 2FA feature by signing out from existing profile. Again, login into GMO Sign account and then, you will notice a two-factor authentication window. Enter OTP that has been generated in your smartphone G Authenticator app and click on Sign In button.
• How to deactivate two-factor authentication in GMO Sign?
• Backup code functionality in GMO Sign