Following three permissions are provided to owners for sharing templates within user groups :
- Edit and Delete – Cannot access template during the workflow request. Only edit the details and delete the template.
- View and use – See the highlights of templates and use during the workflow.
- All – Edit, delete, view, and use
By default, templates are accessible for all users who are linked with the account. However, the owner can define permissions based on the user groups.
Steps to Assign Permissions to User Groups
Permission’s selection defines WHICH template can be used by other users within your account.
1. Being an administrator or DocumentManager, go to the Template page.
2. Locate towards the template on which permission is to be applied. And click on Edit icon.
3. Click on Access Control and select Restrict template access to specified user group radio button. [Video Preview]
|Example – According to the video, users involved in Demo 2 and Demo 1 have permissions to View and Use, and Edit and Delete the selected template respectively.
4. Choose the user group and permission to be allocated to it. Similarly, use Add icon to assign permissions to multiple user groups.
5. Click on Register to apply the template access permissions.