1. How are documents stored in cloud? How are they organized?
2. Which service is used for time stamping?
3. Where do I locate the CSV file for the bulk send feature in GMO Sign?
4. Why doesn’t the Signature icon appear on my home page?
5. How do I customize and save my Digital Signature appearance to my GMO Sign account?
6. I forgot my PIN Code for digitally signing. How do I reset it?
7. How many files or documents can we add in a single workflow?
In total, you can add up to 100 files in one workflow.
8. What happens if I enter an incorrect email address for the counterparty signer?
9. Why does the Synchronize message dialog box appear just after new user login?
The Synchronize message appears because there exist pending documents linked with email address of newly created account. If there is no workflow request related to that email address, such message does not appear.
10. Why I am not receiving emails from GMO Sign?
There can be several reasons for this. Please execute the following standard measures to fix the issue related to receiving of GMO Sign emails :
- Check the network side on recipients end, and analyze whether all AWS services are active in their email account. Ensure that none of the services (linked with GMO Sign) should not be blacklisted.
- Make sure that internet connection is active and there is no blockage due to the firewall settings.
- Check Spam / Junk Email / All Mails folder in your email platform.
11. Where are folders located in GMO Sign?
Folders in GMO Sign account are present in Documents section >> Folder icon. Refer the attached video for reference.
12. Customer's Query : When a workflow request gets sent successfully, it generates different document numbers for requestors and signers. Although, the documents and workflow details are the same. Why this happens?
Just after sending the workflow request, requestors receive the actual document number. However, the signer receives a temporary document number (different from the actual one). Once all signers complete the request, the actual document number gets displayed for both parties.
13. Customer's Query : When I apply e-sign on the requested documents and reach at the end of entire procedure, I receive Invalid Token Error. However, when I try to refresh and try to sign documents again, the same error statement persists. Why does it occurs? What to do now?
In order to troubleshoot such type of errors immediately, attempt the following suggested workarounds :
- Upload signature manually, instead of using the existing signature image.
- In seal imprint section, replace the existing signature picture with the new one.
- Switch the signature type on Signature customization panel from old to the new one.
If the error still exists, contact GMO Sign support team.
14. For how much time duration is the GMO Sign account locked after entering incorrect passwords for 5 times?
The account gets locked for 3 minutes and in case a user does not remember the password then, he can reset it. For this, simply click on the reset password option (present on the GMO Sign login page) and proceed with the instructions provided there.
15. Customer's Query : We have concerns regarding the language/text in GMO website, this happens from time to time when using GMO, from login page, to email notifications and in the portal website. Language is suddenly changing to Japanese text and what we do is refresh the page multiple times to make it back to English text and resend request sign documents just to make it readable to our signers. Why is this happening? How do we get rid of this?
Sometimes on GMO Sign website the English text appears to be in Japanese because of the communication interruption between browsers and technical servers. It happens due to the slow internet speed, delay in response by milliseconds, etc. GMO Sign team suggests you to immediately clear the GMO Sign cookies from browser settings in such case.
[ Video Preview]