1. Open the GMO Sign Signature Request email with the subject line – GMO Sign: Signature Request for <Workflow Name>.
2. Click on the Signing URL contained in the email.
|Note – If the access code window appears, enter the access code provided by the sender.|
3. Review the document contents and then, click the Sign icon.
4. Customize the appearance of your signature. The demo shows the handwritten signature appearance.
5. Optionally, select a Signing Reason.
|Note – For digital signature requests, you will need to login to GMO Sign and enter your PIN code for authentication purposes.|
6. Click on Continue, then click Sign. [Video Preview]
The requestor and signer(s) will receive a confirmation email once all signatures in the documents are complete. The confirmation email also contains a link to download a copy of the signed document. The download document URL is valid for 14 days.