1. Open the GMO Sign Signature Request email with the subject line – GMO Sign: Signature Request for <Workflow Name>.
2. Click on the Sign the Documents button, present in the email. Alternatively, you can directly click on Signature Icon that appears on the GMO Sign dashboard (Only for inhouse signers).
|Note – If the access code window appears, enter the access code provided by the sender.|
3. Click on Start Signing button, review the document contents, and then click on the Sign icon.
4. Customize the appearance of your signature. The demo shows the handwritten signature appearance.
5. Optionally, select a Signing Reason.
|Note – For digital signature requests, you will need to login to GMO Sign and enter your PIN code for authentication purposes.|
6. Click on Submit, then click Sign the documents. [Video Preview]
The requestor and signer(s) will receive a confirmation email once all signatures in the documents are complete. The confirmation email also contains a link to download a copy of the signed document. The download document URL is valid for 14 days.