- First generate a digital signature workflow request.
- Each signers will need to be set up as a GMO Sign User (have a login) and create their own PIN code for authentication purposes in order to digitally sign.
- There are two ways for a User to access a Digital Signature Request :
Using the signing URL sent via the GMO Sign Signature Request email.
Or, from the Signature Icon located on the GMO Sign main dashboard after logging in.
Digitally Signing as an Internal Employee (Inhouse)
1. Open the GMO Sign Signature Request email and click the Sign the document(s) button. Or, log into your GMO Sign account and then click on the Signature (Pen) icon on the main dashboard.
2. Click on Start Signing and then, review the document contents. Click on the Sign icon.
3. Customize the appearance of your signature and optionally, select a Signing Reason.
|Note – For multiple documents in a workflow, click on each tab to sign each document.|
4. Click Enter PIN Code and then, enter your PIN Code. Finally, click on Submit to apply your digital signatures. [Video Preview]
Digitally Signing documents as an external party or counter signer
|Note – External parties must have their own GMO Sign Account (User logins) as well as PIN codes for applying digital signatures.|
1. Open the GMO Sign Signature Request Email and click the Signing URL. Then log into your GMO Sign account. [Video Preview]
2. Two options will be presented under the 'Signer Select' field.
- Sign Yourself – Apply your digital signature.
- Ask someone else – Send the digital signature request to another person and provide the following details :
- Signer – Click the drop-down button to view a list of Users with signer roles.
- Request by e-mail – Choose to send the request via email.
- Notes – Add comments or a reason for changing the signer.
- Next - Click the Register button to send the signature request to another user.
3. Follow the steps in the above guide to apply your digital signature.
What happens next?
The requestor and signer(s) will receive a confirmation email once all signatures in the workflow are complete. The confirmation email contains a link that enables users to track details of signed documents. Signer(s) / Requestor can download the copy of signed files and certificates from their GMO Sign account's Documents section.