Refer to this support guide to understand how to use and send templates in GMO Sign as a requestor.
1. Log into your GMO Sign account and click on Request Sign >> Select Template.
2. Choose a previously created templates from the Envelope Template List and then click Next. [Video Preview]
3. Optional - Enter the Workflow Title, admin of the workflow’s name, and other essential details of the signing workflow.
4. If required, set an inhouse workflow approver by defining the relevant details in Workflow contents section.
5. Mention the signer details by clicking on the ‘Add User’ icon. [Video Preview]
6. Once you’ve entered signer's information, click on Next.
|Tip – Use the receiver settings feature to send an email containing the documents to specific contacts after all signature are completed.|
7. At the time of template registration if the template author has specified attributes in ‘Input Inset Items’, you will need to click on Input Inset Items. It is required to fill mandatory fields in document(s). [Video Preview]
|Note – If you are the requestor, the values you enter will be reflected directly in the documents present in selected template. You can view these changes while defining the signature position.|
8. Set the signature position for each signer. Refer this article for more details. [Video Preview]
9. Click on Next and review the workflow details. Click Send to send the workflow request. [Video Preview]
Also Refer -