In order to digitally sign documents, Users must set up their own PIN Code in GMO Sign (and be assigned a Signer Role).
When applying digital signatures, the User will be prompted to enter their PIN Code for authentication purpose. Follow the process below to set up or reset a PIN Code.
1. Click on your Username in the top right corner.
2. Click Edit. Create a PIN code and enter your login password (required fields).
|Important note: A PIN code must be 8 or more alphanumeric characters.|
3. Click on the Update button.
4. A pop up will appear, explaining that changes to a User’s PIN code will send a notification email to other User Roles (for security purposes). Click on Update to continue.
5. Next, you will reach a confirmation screen. [Video Preview]