GMO Sign users can register frequently used contacts in their user profile. This feature is available for all user roles. It requires contact’s name, organization name, and email.
|Note - Up to 100 contacts can be registered for each GMO Sign user.|
1. Sign into GMO Sign profile and click on your username on the upper right.
2. Scroll down and go to the Address List section. Click on New. [Video Preview]
3. This opens a ‘Register Address Information’ page. Fill the details in textboxes ex: Name (Company / Individual), contact, and email address.
|Note – The email address needs to match the workflow request email.|
4. Click Register to complete with contact registration in GMO Sign address book. [Video Preview]
5. Repeat Step (3) to (5) for adding multiple frequently used contacts.
Related Article - Click here to learn how to use the address book.