(Available for GCC customers only)
In continuation with procedure of sharing signed contract with external parties for normal workflows, GMO Sign provides an additional section in templates. The core purpose for availing this feature is to pre-define the settings of sharing signed documents of a template. It can be used for request through normal template selection or CSV Bulk Send with templates.
How to Define Details of Third Party Receivers in Templates?
In this section, we are going to illustrate the steps to define details of concerned person in templates. This concerned person is the one whom you want to send signed document(s) of template after the workflow completion.
- Go to Templates section and click on Edit icon of the target template.
- Scroll down and hold at Receiver List section (available below the Signers List field). To learn more about editing a template, read this article.
- Click on Add icon of 'Receiver List' field and enter details of the receiver. This receiver would be the one who would receive template's document(s) once they would be signed through workflow request.
- It is mandatory to define the name and email address of the target receiver who would be receiving email to download the signed documents.
- You can add multiple receivers in templates as per your requirement. There is no limit on number of receivers.
Reflection of Receiver Details at the time of Workflow Request
When a user uses a GMO Sign template to create a normal workflow request, the receiver details of template reflects in 'Receiver Settings' field.
- If editing restriction has been imposed on template, workflow requestor cannot change the details of receivers (neither email address nor Name). Also, you cannot add more receivers at the time of creating workflow request. [Video Preview]
- If editing restriction has not been imposed on template, workflow requestor can make changes to the details of receivers (including email address or Name). You can add more receivers (if required) at the time of creating workflow request.
Reflection of Receiver Details during Bulk CSV Workflow Request
CSV bulk send feature is widely used in case of sending multiple signature request to different signers in one go. We support this feature for normal workflow request as well as through templates. However, coming to the receiver setting feature, the respective section appears below 'Signer Content' field. The behavior of editing the details is same as mentioned above. [Video Preview]
The receiver would get email to download signed file just after the completion of each workflow present in CSV file.