Folders with access permissions are often used to protect sensitive documents.
GMO Sign offers a Folder Alert feature that can be enabled to alert Users when a document has not been assigned to a folder (during the workflow request process). This article demonstrates how the Folder Alert feature works.
1. Start a new workflow and generate a signature request in your GMO Sign account.
2. When you proceed with the workflow without assigning the document to a folder, a pop-up alert will appear.
3. Here is an example of the pop-up alert that you will receive indicating that you have not selected a folder. If you wish to proceed without selecting a folder, click Continue. Otherwise, continue to the next step. [Video Preview]
4. Click on Select Folder and define the folder in which you want to save the documents.
5. Then click Next to proceed.