Filter the listed documents based on last signature date and archive a spreadsheet for saving records on your local PC. This feature is available for Administrator, Power User, and Document Manager role.
1. Login to your GMO Sign account and click on Documents section.
2. Go towards the drop-down menu of Options, click on it, and then select Bulk Timestamp Verification option.
3. Specify the From-to-To date range in the dedicated fields. This range would be the time duration for which you want to verify the documents being signed during this period.
4. Click on Search button and then, the results get displayed. [Video Preview]
|Note - The name of documents, which have been signed and are accessible to Document Manager, Power User, or administrator, would be listed in the search result.|
5. In case you want to archive an Excel file of the search result, click on Submit and go to Step 6. Otherwise, choose Cancel option and stop. [Video Preview]
6. An email will be sent on your GMO Sign registered email id. This email contains a link to download ZIP file that would be applicable only for one time use.
7. Download the ZIP file, extract it, and then, open Excel spreadsheet.
8. Finally, you have recorded the documents with associated information attributes on basis of last signature date.