This feature is available on-demand. Business professionals have to request the GMO Sign sales representative to activate this feature in their GMO Sign administrative profile.
Enterprises can define office IP address (and other authorized IP addresses) in GMO Sign account to enable employees for using it. By activating this feature, users can limit the access of GMO Sign on unauthorized IP address. Consider it as an additional security feature to prevent misuse of digital signing service solution.
Steps to Enable IP Address Restriction
1. As mentioned earlier, you need to get this option enabled on-demand with the help of GMO Sign sales executive. Once the option gets activated in your admin profile, go to Step (2).
2. Login to your GMO Sign administrative profile and go to Admin Panel >> IP Address Restriction.
3. The IP address already mentioned in ‘Login permission IP’ textbox is auto detected by GMO Sign system.
4. In Comment textbox, add a note for identifying this detected IP address later. And at last, Click on Add to list it under the allowed IP address table. [Video preview]
5. Add more IP addresses by entering the new details in 'Login permission IP' field and adding a comment further.
- At initial stage, begin with adding of IP address that you are currently using.
- Only 100 IP addresses are permitted to be entered in one GMO Sign admin profile.
- Even if the internet service provider gets changed, we would suggest you add a new IP address in advance.
- This IP address restriction will be applied for all users who are linked with your admin profile.