From now onwards, GMO Sign users with Signer and Document Reader role can download documents being signed or sent for signature request. An additional setting needs to be enabled by administrator in user profile settings.
Through User Profile
Administrators can activate the downloading of files feature for signer and Document Reader simply by editing their user profile settings. For this, implement the following steps :
1. Go to Users and click on Details icon of any user.
2. Click on Edit button and look for Enable document download option.
3. Enable the checkbox of this feature for activation.
|Note – This feature is applicable only for Signer and Document Reader. For other roles in GMO Sign, you will not receive this option in the user edit profile.|
4. Click on Renew and now, the target user will be able to download files being signed or requested by him.
Video Preview for Signer
Video Preview for Document Reader
Through Bulk User CSV File
Administrators can enable document download feature for multiple users in one go via Bulk user CSV file. Instead of activating this feature one-by-one for all Signer and Document Readers, users can use this technique, which is quick and simple to implement.
1. Go to Users section in Admin profile and click on Download CSV.
2. Open the downloaded user CSV file and fill Edit in Operation column of users whose document download feature is to be enabled or disabled.
3. Now, enter Active or Inactive value in Document Download column (valid only for Signers and Document Readers user role).
4. Save the CSV file and close Excel program. Now go to GMO Sign administrator account and click on Upload CSV button in Users section.
5. Browse CSV file that is being saved at Step (3) and allow GMO Sign to validate file. If all goes well, click on Cancel >> Submit.
|Help Guide – In case validation pop-up window shows an error message then, close the pop-up screen and recheck the entries filled in associated CSV file.|
6. Changes will be reflected immediately after the completion of Step (4).