Administrators can set the approvers for the workflow requests being created by the users present in their account. This functionality is available on the User Profile Edit page of each user account, and can be utilized only by Administrators.
Defining Approvers for Each User
1. Log into GMO Sign administrator profile and click on Users option from the Admin Menu.
2. Click on the Profile Edit icon of the user (say, Kelly) on whom you want to predefine approvers.
3. Again, click on the Edit button and go to Set pre-approver field.
4. Expand the drop-down menu and select the name of approver (say, Chris Stephens) – who will be receiving approval request for the workflows being created by Kelly. [Video Preview]
5. Enable the checkbox of Require Workflow and then, click on Renew button.
|Note – If Require Workflow checkbox has been unchecked, the functionality will not work for the selected user.|
Reflection on Pre-defined Approvers at User’s End
1. Suppose Chris Stephens (administrator) predefines approvers for Kelly Cohen (user). Now when Kelly Cohen generates the workflow request and add documents in it, she navigates to the Input Information page.
2. Here, under the Workflow Contents section, Kelly observes the pre-approvers being defined by Chris Stephens (her account administrator). This states that whatever requests Kelly will be creating, they will be going for internal approval even if Kelly does not define approvers. [Video Preview]
|Note – Users cannot change the list of predefined approvers because it is already set by the administrator. However, if required, users can add more new approvers in the workflow.|