Refer to this support guide to understand how templates work in GMO Sign from the requestors perspective.
1. Log into your GMO Sign account and click on Request Sign >> Select Template.
2. Choose from anyone of the templates from Envelope Template List and then, click on Next. [Video Preview]
3. Optional - Enter the Workflow Title, admin of the workflow’s name, and other basic details of the signing workflow.
4. If required, set inhouse workflow approver by defining the relevant details in Workflow contents section.
5. Mention the signer details by clicking on ‘Add User’ icon. [Video Preview]
6. Once done entering the signers information, click on Next.
|Tip – Use receiver settings feature to send an email to the person who will be receiving documents after all signatures are completed.|
7. At the time of template registration if the template registrar has mentioned attributes in ‘Input Inset Items’, you have to click on Input Inset Items. It is required to fill mandatory fields in document(s). [Video Preview]
|Note – If you are the requestor, the values you enter will be reflected directly in the documents present in selected template. You can view these changes while defining the signature position.|
8. Set signature position for each signer. Refer https://helpcenter.gmosign.com/hc/en-us/articles/900004844763 for more details. [Video Preview]
9. Click on Next and review the workflow details. Click Send to send the workflow request. [Video Preview]
Also Refer -