- Your identity status should be Active.
- Subscribe to GMO Sign service in order to obtain API credentials.
Steps to Retrieve API Credentials from Atlas Portal
1. Log into your Atlas account and click on API Credentials option from the side menu.
2. Click Generate an API Credential and link to GMO Sign service.
3. Click on Continue and link to GMO Sign identity API credentials are required. Proceed by clicking on Continue.
|Note – If none of the relevant identities displays, you need to generate a new one by using New Identity button.|
4. Enter a familiar name in required text field and click on Continue.
|Note – The name entered in this textbox cannot have uppercase letters. Only lowercase letters, numbers, and underlines are accepted.|
5. Click Continue and copy and paste the API credentials onto a notepad. You can use Download Key and Secret AS .CSV button to download them onto your system.
|Important Note – The API credentials are not saved on Atlas portal; therefore, you need to save the key and secret code your local PC.|
6. Reference this support article to track the method for linking API credentials in GMO Sign account.