If you as a user gets an approval request from GMO Sign, you can approve, reject, and add comments to it.
1. Open the email titled as Approval request <Workflow Title>.
2. Click on the link mentioned in ‘Confirmation URL’ and then, log into your GMO Sign account. [Video Preview]
3. A page titled as ‘Approval of your Company Workflow’ opens to display workflow details with attached document(s).
4. Being an approver, you can perform following operations:
- Preview the document(s) present in ‘Signing documents’ field.
- Review the ‘Signer contents’ details.
5. Select the Approve or Reject radio button in the ‘Decision’ field.
|Note – If you approve the workflow, a signature request email will be sent to the signer(s). And in case you reject it, no such email will be sent to signer(s) party.|
6. Optional: Add your comments in Reason text box.
7. Click Send button to give response to the approval request. [Video Preview]