Customize and save your digital signature appearance or “seal” in your GMO Sign Account. Signers can save their own digital signature appearance in their account, or an Admin / Power User can do it for them.
Save your signature image(s) as a Signer
1. Sign in to your GMO Sign account and click on your username.
2. Scroll down and click Select under Seal Imprint / Signature image.
3. Browse for your signature image from your computer. Click Open to add it to your account.
Save a user’s signature image as an Administrator / Power User
1. Log into your GMO Sign account and click on Users.
2. Click ‘details’ icon.
3. Drag-and-drop the signature image or manually select it under the ‘Seal Imprint / Signature Image’ section. [Video Preview]