Resending a workflow request sends duplicate copy of original email to all signers who are responsible to sign the linked documents. They receive same email as it was initially sent to them with a new Signing URL.
How to resend workflow request to all signers?
1. Click on Documents from GMO Sign menu and click on Details icon of the target workflow.
2. Go at the bottom of page and click on Re-request for signature.
3. Check the checkbox of recipients whom you want to resend signature request email. In case of multiple requests in a workflow, it is your choice to select signers for resending signature emails.
4. At last, click on Make a Request button to send signature request email notification to recipients.
When resend feature is useful?
Under following listed circumstances, the resend feature proves itself to be useful:
- Your signers have deleted or missed the original signature request email.
- You want to give reminder to outstanding signers for signing the files.