With GMO Sign, requestors can create a signature request with internal approval. It enables sending of workflow for review within the inhouse party.
Note – It is compulsory for inhouse approver to have GMO Sign account. See support article of Add Users for more details.
|Process Flow Overview :
1. Import Document(s) for Approval and Signature
2. Enter the Details of Workflow Approver
3. Enter the Signer’s Information
4. Set Signature Position and Confirm
Import Document(s) for Approval and Signature
1. Sign into your GMO Sign account and click on Request Sign. Add one (or more) file to be included in workflow and click Next. [Video Preview]
Enter the Details of Workflow Approver
2. If required, input the basic information associated with workflow. Refer ‘generate signature request’ article for further assistance.
3. Workflow Contents – Check the ‘Setup’ box present in this section to open settings panel. Click on Add User icon for entering the name of inhouse approver. Mention name of internal reviewer in ‘Approver name’ field and click Save. [Video Preview]
|Note – For a single approver, the default order number will be 1. In case of multiple approvers, requestors can enter sequential or parallel order numbers.|
- Select another approver – Add more inhouse approvers by clicking on ‘Add Users’ icon.
- Enter the Approver Order – Organize the approval order in ‘order no.’ field.
Enter the Signer Information
5. Signer Contents – Use this field to enter information associated with the signer. You can add one or more signer who will receive signature request after the workflow approval. [Video Preview]
|Support Guide for Signature Request –
• How to create digital signature request in GMO Sign?
Set Signature Position and Confirm
6. Drag and drop the pen to locate signature for each signer. And click Next.
7. Select the Send button and you will be directed to ‘Document List’ page. [Video Preview]