Applicable only for Administrator and Administrator+Signer user role
GMO Sign administrators can own and share a common contact list of external users within their enterprise. For this, they simply have to utilize Shared Address Book feature available in the Admin Panel - reducing precious time of each employee in saving same contacts in their own GMO Sign profile.
How to Use Shared Address Book Feature?
(1) Go to Admin Panel page of GMO Sign and click on Shared Address Book section.
(2) There are 2 ways to add contacts - One at a time, and Bulk adding via CSV. As per the contacts' count to be added here, you can prefer anyone of the suitable option. Following video demonstrate the method to save contact details one after the another. [Video Preview]
Adding of Bulk Contacts through CSV
(3) Multiple contacts can be added by downloading the CSV file and for this, click on drop-down menu of Options and select Bulk Registration of Shared Address Book >> Download CSV
TIP - You can also use this CSV file to edit or delete the existing contacts of shared address book. For this, you need to use EDIT / DELETE value in Operation column for each.
(4) Open the downloaded CSV file and fill in the information in each rows with Operations to be executed. (Please do not make any changes in the column settings of Excel file). [Video Preview]
(5) Save the CSV file locally, and then browse it back in GMO Sign page of Shared Address Book. [Video Preview]
Note - All the contacts being added through Admin Panel settings would be visible to everyone who are linked with their account.