In GMO Sign, users can live track the status of documents as well as workflow from the ‘Documents View’ and ‘Workflow List View’ page, respectively.
Description of each Status Tag
- Completed – It states that the entire workflow with its documents being signed are completed. Officials can now download signed copy of the file, and its audit report - from GMO Sign portal. Also, it indicates that requestors as well as signers must have received signature / workflow completed email on their respective email id.
- Unsigned (Internal) – It signifies that the documents are still pending for signature and the signer is internal user.
- Unsigned (External) - It signifies that the documents are still pending for signature and the signer is an external user.
- Approval (Pending) – It states that the workflow is awaited for approval at the organization end. (*appears only when workflow approval has been activated)
- Workflow Rejected - It states that the workflow has been rejected by approver(s). (*appears only when workflow approval has been activated)
- Request Expired – It indicates that the workflow has been expired due to the exceed in validity timeline (maximum 30 days).
- Pending – It illustrates that all signers have signed the envelope document(s) and now, the requestor has to wait for status to be changed to ‘Completed’. This notifies that signatures are getting embedded with timestamp, in the contained document(s). The procedure of signature attachment might consume time (Depending upon the number of transactions), but it should change to ‘Completed’ if all the validations went well.
- Notes –
- If the ‘Pending’ status appears for a longer duration (say, more than 24 hours), please contact GMO Sign support team.
- Requestors would be able to download a copy of signed file (without timestamp and signature validations), if the status is 'Pending'. This downloaded file contains only the signature image applied by different signers of the workflow. However, you cannot download the audit report at this stage.
- Notes –
- Rejected by Signer – This tag appears when anyone of the workflow signers reject the document(s) from signing.
- Cancel - It appears when a workflow request has been sent and documents of it are deleted from GMO Sign portal before the completion of signature.
Different Action Icons at GMO Sign Home Page
- This icon appears when GMO Sign account users have a signature request pending in their account. They simply have to click on this icon to launch the target signing page and complete the entire procedure.
- It notifies that there exists an approval request for a workflow, which needs to be needs to be either accepted or rejected from your end. Simply click on this icon to review the workflow details and select anyone of the option.