The article helps readers in understanding the behavior of applying signatures on Open Forms being created in GMO Sign admin account.
- Once the signer access Open Form URL either through the business's official website or a shareable link, he would be navigated to GMO Sign signing page.
- At the initial page, he would be requested to enter his Full Name and Email Address for records. These fields are mandatory to be filled by signer.
- Click on Next and enter the OTP received on your registered email address. This email address would be the one, which is entered by you in Step 2.
- After the successful validation through OTP, signer would be navigated to signing page.
- Click on Start Signing button, review the document contents, and then click on the Sign icon.
- Customize the appearance of your signature. The demo shows the handwritten signature appearance.
- Optionally, select a Signing Reason (If required).
- Click on Submit, then click Sign the documents.
After the completion of signature procedure, an email would be sent on signer's email address. The purpose of sending this email is to inform you that your signature has been completed and you can download the signed documents for records.
Important Notes :
- Only 1 user with 1 email address is allowed to apply signatures on an Open Form.
- For example - firstname.lastname@example.org - this email has been used to sign Open Form's Documents. Then, user cannot use the same email address for signing documents of the same Open Form.