(Available only for Administrators and 'Administrator+Signer' user roles in GMO Sign)
1. Log into your GMO Sign account and click on Open Forms from left-hand side panel of the screen.
2. Click on Add icon and browse files to be included in Open Forms. If required, rewrite the file name; otherwise keep it intact. [Video Preview]
3. The Open form will adopt the name of the first file being browsed. If you want to edit it, make changes in Open Form Name field. Remember that at organization level, there could be 1 Open Form with 1 name. Two Open Forms with same names are not allowed to be created in GMO Sign. [Video Preview]
4. (Optional) If you want to pre-define the expiry date of Open Form, mention date and time in Validity Period column. This will deactivate the URL access for Open Form signer's on the give duration, and also hide the 'Copy URL' icon from Open Form List page, after expiry date and time. However, the minimum validity of an Open Form is 24 hours and maximum is forever.
5. (Optional) In order to save the signed documents of Open Form at a secretive location, define Folders at the time of creating Open Form. You can add multiple folders for a single Open Form and in case you miss to add a Folder, the signed documents of Open Forms would be visible to all users who have either one of these user roles - Administrators, Administrator+Signer, Document Manager, and Document Manager + Signer.
6. Click on Next after providing the basic details related to Open Forms. [Video Preview]
7. Define the signature position within the Documents.
- Set Signature Position - Drag and drop the signature pen onto the document. You can minimize or maximize the signature image size.
- Add Textboxes in Files - Optionally, add textboxes for the signer to enter necessary details at the time of signing. Enter placeholder text to display the desired text.
- Date Field - Optionally, add a date field to request signer for entering the signing date (or for any other purpose) directly from the attached calendar. [Video Preview]
- Apply checkboxes - Make the textbox fields required by using checkboxes.
- Sender Textbox – If required, senders can add a textbox to be printed inside the document.
8. Click on Next to proceed towards the final stage of Open Form Creation.
9. Review the Open Form details and if you want to make changes, use 'Back' button. In case everything look fine, click on Create and Get URL button.
10. Congratulations!! Your Open Form is finally created. Now, if you want to 'Copy URL' immediately from the pop-up window, use Copy URL button. Else, click on Later to copy the created Open Form URL after sometime through 'Copy URL' icon.